Animal photography is one of those well-beloved types of photography. A lot of people really have enthusiasm in snapping photos of the wild. There are those who would even venture through thick forests and dry desert sands just to capture precious photos of various creatures. And there are even those who would simply visit their garden and take photos of the birds, insects, and bugs that are found within the area. And would not it be great if animal photos are printed with high quality printers? If you are an animal photographer, here are the top printers that you need to consider having:
- Epson Stylus Pro 3880 – This is without a doubt one of the most highly-rated and positively-reviewed printers out there. Photographers really love it because not only is it good at printing high quality animal photos but it also operates fast and quietly. It is quite expensive, though. But a lot of animal photographers have invested on it.
- Another one by Epson is the Epson Stylus Phto R2000. It can be equipped with hi gloss pigment inks and that is why animal photographers would definitely want to love printing colorful photos with it. Wide format sceneries such as the grasslands where the zebras are gazing, or even the forest canopies where various birds are resting can be printed. Formats can reach up to 13 by 22 inches.
- HP Officejet 100 – A lot of travel photographers love to use this because it is lightweight and very portable. Thus, it is the perfect printer for whenever one has to venture into faraway lands and print his photos afterwards. It prints at a very slow rate-though. Noteworthy is that it is also a good printer for the office or home setting.
- Brother PocketJet 6 Plus – Another awesome portable printer is the Brother PocketJet 6 Plus. It is an on-the-go printer that supports Windows devices as well as Blackberry operating systems. It kind of looks like just one long piece of lumber and it can easily fit a travelling bag.
- HP Photosmart 7520 – For those who would rather wait till they get home before they print photos, there is the big HP Photosmart 7520. It has a large touchscreen panel and that is why it is very easy to use. Photos can be printed on both plain and photo papers.
- Epson Expression Premium XP-800 – This is referred to as the small-in-one printer since not only is it small but it is also an all-in-one printer. It is one of the fastest printers of its kind. But even if that is the case, one does not have to worry about high quality printing. Animal photographers would really love how their photos would turn out with this one.
- Epson PictureMate Show – For the more complex photographers, there is the Epson Picture Mate Show. It is a good printer in that it lets photographers edit photos by adding effects. Animations, calendars, and clocks are just some examples of what can be added to photos.
Author Bio: Warren Brown is a freelance blogger and an ace creative write with many years of experience writing for top blogs. Warren has written on a myriad of topics and has written several posts for us.